How Thoro is a diverse supplier and what it means to you…
- Certified as a woman-owned business through the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- A proud partner of the National Association of Women Business Owners – Inland Empire Chapter (NAWBO-IE)
- Dedicated to expanding the success of fellow women-owned businesses and actively conducts business with a diverse supplier network
- Committed to maintaining a diverse employment staff, reflecting the demographics of our local community
- Thoro packaging can add diversity to your supply chain
- Thoro’s team of diverse, creative minds provide you with the most innovative and unique solutions to your packaging needs
- Diversity helps to sustain and grow your supplier network, can better reflect your customer base, and fosters the economic growth of small businesses
- By including women-owned businesses among your suppliers, you too can demonstrate commitment to fostering diversity in business, supporting small businesses and continual development of your supplier diversity programs
Become a diverse supplier to Thoro Packaging. Find out more information on how to join Thoro’s network of diverse suppliers. Please include a list of any certifications that support your status as a diverse supplier.
Supplier Diversity is a business program that encourages the use of: diverse-owned, women owned, veteran owned, LGBT-owned, service disabled veteran owned, historically underutilized business, and SBA defined small business vendors as suppliers. It is not directly correlated with supply chain diversification, although utilizing more vendors may enhance supply chain diversification.