Thoro offers “Thoro Prototype™,” a close-to-production technology with CMYK process color, white ink, coatings, spot UV and matte, and embossing. We then cut, score, and voilá, you have a prototype. Why do you need prototypes? The road to the perfect package can be lined with speed bumps. A visual aid can help you smooth out projects for in-house marketing presentations, packaging prop shoots and carton beauties for tradeshows.
But wait! There’s more! Other prototype benefits are…
- Achieving stunning image quality Improving the creation of sample packaging
- Product launch support with easy to produce multiple packaging samples for test marketing purposes
- You can see your concept as a reality at a fraction of the time and cost
- Vibrant colors and detailed finishing
- Cost effective solution for design comps and prototypes
- Research & Development (create and compare)
- Sales tool for new product launches
- Packaging prototypes made on various substrates
With Thoro Prototypes™, you can be your marketing team’s hero.