Recognizing the Best of the Best in Southern California…
Janet Green, Public Relations Chair of PIASC, presented Thoro Packaging with five awards at the PIASC’s Graphics Night at the Pacific Palms on Friday, April 10, 2015.
Companies that have been recognized with awards from the PIASC in the Self-Promotion, and Carton and Containers category are organizations that have done the best pieces that effectively promote their company and their customer’s brand.
Through clever ideas, quality technical production and motivated employee involvement, Thoro Packaging created these winning cartons.
- Award of Excellence – Cartons & Containers – Jessica – “Phenom”
- Award of Excellence – Promotional Campaigns – MD&M Promotional 2015
- Best of Category – Cartons & Containers Malie Mango Nectar and Vanilla Coconut
- Best of Category – Promotional Campaigns – 2015 Calendar& Holiday Carton
- Peoples Choice Award- 2015 Calendar & Holiday Carton
Excellence that remains at the core of the Southern California printing industry. We are proud to be among these dedicated print professionals.
Printing Industries Association of Southern California (PIASC) is the trade association for the graphic arts community in Southern California. Founded in 1935 and incorporated in 1944, today, PIASC is the largest graphic arts trade association in the nation, serving the interests of more than 1,600 member companies in Southern California.